From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:14:58 EDT
Yesterday, I picked up my 4 year old little girl (of the fuzzie variety)
and noticed she had lost 80% of the hair on her tummy.  I know it was there
the day before.  Any thoughts on this?  I've got a call into my vet but was
wondering if anybody else has experienced this and if it is an emergency
of any sort.  She is shedding and that makes her itch.  She rubs herself
against things because she itches.  I think she may have rubbed herself so
much that she rubbed it off because 2 of her nipples were slightly red,
like she had scratched them.  Nothing severe or anything, just a little
pink.  Let me know if any of you has any ideas what might be going on.

J.W.