Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:58:23 -0400
There is a very talented lady, named Shannon (and her husband, Lee) that
create these adorable clay ferrets!  I have bought 3 (so far) and have 3
more on order.  The 3 I have are dressed as a Scarecrow, a Witch and Santa!
I love these little critters, they are all handmade and can be specially
made for any seasonal or special occasion.  They even make a pair of
wedding ferrets dressed as groom and bride.  Per Shannon's permission, I
am posting her email address and she can send you pictures of some of her
work.

I also have some pictures she and Lee have sent me that I have permission
to send to anyone who is interested.  They are really cute one-of-a-kind
items.

Kym