From:
"Corrie (MsFerret)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:40:46 -0700
Hi,
I have a "blaze-wanna-be" named Satchmo.  So I don't know if he counts.  he
has all the blaze markings except the white stripe on his head is broken
not solid.

I know he is at least 6 years and 6 months.  I bought him as a kit from a
local pet store in april of 94.  I'm not sure how many weeks old he was
when I bought him, but he was very small and kit like.

He does have a deformed ear though.  One of his ears kinda folds outward
(the flap) and it is always full of wax and he never like anyone to
clean it.

He is not deaf.  he weighs 2 1/4 pounds and has been healthy his whole
life up until April of this year when he was diagnosed with adrenal
(visible signs only) and is recieving Lupron once a month.  All of his
hair grew back and he is happy as pie.

He is a Marshall Farms.  His food has always changed over time but
basically he ate.  Marshall Ferret Food.  Iams Kitten,Totally Ferret and
Science Diet Kitten.  Treats consist of Ferret Bites , Ferretvite and
ferretone.

He can be seen as the left sided wall paper on my home page (way out of
date due to my illness)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/4406/indexo.html and his page
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/4406/satch.html

Hope this helps
Corrie(msferret)
Bayonne,NJ
Corrie
The Ferrets~Satchmo.Band-Aid,Flea,Garbonzetta,Zoey and Podo~
The Cat Misty
Visit us at http://www.ferretsdook.com
Visit my Favorite Shelter http://www.kistaferret.com
Check out what I'm selling on eBay 10% of winning bid goes to Kista
Ferret Rescue
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/msferret/