From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:10:28 -0400
Greetings and Hallucinations Folks, and Dooks to all the Fur Angels,

Just reminding everyone that Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter at:  4116
Bucyrus Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 216/749-3885, is hosting an Open House
from 1 PM to 7 PM, Saturday, October 21.

Over the past couple of weeks our numbers have gone down to 59.  (Ok, so
a couple of the club folks up here ended up going home with a ferret or
two :)  And we lost three of our old timers, that were here for awhile,
all were about 9 years young.

We still have lots of fur angels that need good loving homes, a blind
single needs to be the one and only, and three pairs that need experienced
owners due to abuse or handicap.  One trio falls into that category.  Oh
and four have developed adrenal tumor signs, one of the four has already
had one adrenal removed.

I won't lie to anyone about the personalities orquirks they have.  So, I
just want to be up front.  These guys do need homes.

So, stop by and maybe fall in love, after all it is Sweetest Day!!

Oh, remember adoption fees have been waived for FML'ers.

Dooks,
Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter