From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:18:12 -0400
I had just washed Nibble's and Byte-me's favorite fleece lined hammock and
hung it on the front porch rail to drip dry some.  I opened the door to
check on it and in a whiz Byte-me was out!  Well, no big thing, she usually
stays close and I get her right in but this time she took off like a brown
streak!  I couldn't catch her!  She darted up and down the bushes in front
of the house, then under my truck, then towards the road!  They Tommy, my
neighbor, came barreling down the road in his truck.  Good thing, that
scared her back to the house.  Tommy saw her where I missed her elusive
moves.  Ha!  She was wearing me out!  A little one pound fuzz butt was
gettin the best of me.  Finally she ran down the side of the house and
got trapped by the fence where I got her.  Little weazel!  ha!

Having her back, I came to check my e-mail and sure enough, was a new
one from a phantom sender, was Podo!  He sent me a e-card of the Rainbow
Bridge .... a sign to let me know he made it to where all ferts go.  Many
of us have had ferts cross the bridge so I posted it on my web page for
all to see.  www.Aarrow-Ranch.com

Dooks to all!  And to all a good byte!  Ha!