Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:10:52 -0400
Hi all,
I'd like directions to the Massachusetts Halloween Ferret Frolic that is
coming up the end of October please.

I am picking up a fellow ferreter.  I understand should I bring my own
ferret, (Ferret Tuck), that I should bring his vet papers etc...I've also
talked to some who say they won't be bringing their ferrets cause of the
diseases that abound...well if we don't bring the ferrets, then what's it
all for?  Is it really for us to listen to the vet or spokeperson and a
getogether for us the owners or is it for the ferrets to frolic about..If
it's not for the ferrets, then I have a solution, please read on..

Ferret Tuck wants me to thanks everyone out there for all the help you've
given his owner in finding the right foods for him.  I bought him and he
was eating Marshalls but since he came to my house he hasn't touched that
food..So I don't know what he eats...The store owner said I would void the
waranty should I change his food to Total Ferret cause they don't recommend
it.  They said he was 18 weeks old, but I took him to a fellow subscriber
here who is a vet assistant (you know hwo you are :)) and she said he was
too long (large) and that he was probably 9 months or so..so I don't know
his age...I've given him toys and just bought him a Sally scarecrow stuffed
doll that I put in the center of the room and he quickly dragged her off to
his stash area....Where did Sally go?.... He likes to curl up on one of the
dish towels that he merrily drags away and sleeps under a bureau..I call
and call now and he sleeps right thru it..is he ever surprised when I move
it and he's staring up at me??  Huh?  Who me?....So.  pets.com and Ferret
store both emailed me to tell me our orders are coming in..I bought him
Totall ferret food, and some deodarants...some actually eliminate the poopy
odor, some are for his own cologne...a flea disenfectant, and other stuff,
a spinning wheel which I hope he likes...he's getting to know me and I
sense that he likes me and walks up to me...stands up to my leg...backs
away, looks at me..and struts off...he's gentle, and a character...I know
I'll find him quite the character..Well here';s the solution: If other
ferret owners would like to get together, say once a month if not more, we
can do it...because .I hope Ferret Tuck doesn't get lonesome by himself, so
I'd like to get together with others in my area (Massachusetts) and prehaps
have a gathering of sorts maybe once a month?  I'd be happy to have it at
my house, I live alone, (Yup, just us two single pups here) so come one ,
come all! :)  Maybe someone who's interested would email me and get this
going>?

Thanks for listening...and all you who have written me, please keep =
writing.. I enjoy your writings and read every word...and try to answer =
each of you.Thank you for your time.

To quote one of my new ferret friends....
Dooks!
Doug