From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:09:29 -0400
Hello all

After reading this morning's FML, I can't go a moment longer without
saying THANK YOU to Dr. Williams.  Having attended the (outstanding!)
Ferrets 2000 conference, I was privileged to listen to this great man
speak at length.  Dr. Williams shared with us a wealthspring of knowledge,
an absolutely priceless gift that I hope we can all bring to our friends
and veterinarians to better the lives of our ferrets.

Now, this great man is once again posting to the FML, and we should all
recognize our good fortune.  While I might sound a bit effusive in my
praise, I must say that Dr. Williams is easily one of the most brilliant,
compassionate, noble, and kind people I have ever met.  What more can I
say but "Thank You, Dr. Williams."  You are a gem of humanity.

OK, I'll stop gushing now.  I was just awed by Dr. Williams' handling of
two very difficult topics (neoplasms and treatment of adrenal disease) in
today's FML, and I couldn't let them go by without showing my appreciation.

By the way, folks, if you haven't viewed the slides from the Ferrets 2000
presentation, by all means do so!  They're available at
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/whats_new/frame.htm

Happy ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets