From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:15:23 -0400
I will not spill Mommy's drink, insisting on a taste
I will not climb up you when you won't share your dinner
I will not bite guests feet to get their attention
I will not trick you with kisses then bite your nose
I will not move my litter box to poop behind it
I will not help by putting the groceries away - under the bed
I will not steal all the oven mitts, I know you need some
I will not play leap to the window, no matter how fun it is
I will not scratch you to pick me up
I will not nip you to let me down

Signed,
Mikette, Jill, and Baby
Baby "Well, what can we do?"
Jill "Hey, we didn't say no climbing the cages!"
Mikette "Wait, who said Mommy needs some of the oven mitts?!"