From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:09:36 -0400
Ashling hates her Prednisone, so this morning she decided to show Steve
just how much she hates it by going to the bathroom (both types) in his
shoes.  He found out the hard way -- bare footed, too.  They are smart,
but some do like revenge occasionally (and our guys don't bite since they
get times out when they do, so the other end gets put into action on a
rare basis now and then)...

Other possible causes of fur loss on tail:
skin diseases, acne, mites, fleas, etc.

Judy, thank you and your ferrets so very, very much for supplying the blood
samples needed to help advance ferret veterinary care in relation to ADV.
What you and they are doing may someday help to save the ferrets any of
love, so you are doing us all a very huge service.  Thank you from the
bottom of our hearts.

B&D K wrote:
>>I believe that it is largely through PETA that Marshall Farms could not
>>do the puppy mill atrocities in France.  I am grateful.  Really grateful.
>>They have done some wonderful things, guys.
>In that case, Peta and their pseudo-seperate bunch the ALF made death
>threats against French governmental officials and Marshall employees.
>It is hard to be grateful for their methods.

Well, when I asked my general questions no one said any thing about death
threats so don't think that those can be assumed, but I also found NO ONE
in France who replied to me that MF had ever even asked about putting in
any animal facility, let alone actually applied for one.  Did the French
just not tell me?  Did PETA invent the entire thing to look good?  I
honestly do not know.  Some places have to have large grains of salt
applied to their statements, though, given anti-ferret statements even
after they claimed to no longer be making such things.  Remember that some
of these groups are anti-pet and have used ferrets as a way to introduce
this view about making pets illegal one by one.  Won't go into this is
depth, but in back FML issues you'll find this argument in direct quotes
from some groups, including a vet one that wasn't always as up-front on
the score as in those letters.  Such direct quotes do get scary for those
who love domestic ferrets; they also tend to show lack of knowledge about
ferrets and unwillingness to learn.

Sukie