Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:11:15 -0800
From:
Arthur & Melissa Swanner <[log in to unmask]>
I wanted to let everyone know that my husband and I have brought home our
babies....a beautiful Sprite I have named Demona and a handsome Gib named
Koto.  They are about 7 weeks old and are full of energy.  They hate their
vitamins and willonly take them on ferret treats..our cats are somewhat
fearful of them ..but that is changing.  My kids (6 and 8) adore them and
want to get more a little later in the year.  Thus far they have been a
very welcome addition in the household.  They love "pouncing" us from
hiding places and adore playing with a very safe set of hard plastic baby
keys...they will actually figth over them!!  I am not sure what people mean
when they say ferrets stink..ours our descented but they still dont stink.
I have had to dispell many myths about ferrets but it has been fun.  I
just wanted to let everyone know...........OUR BABIES ARE HERE!!!!!!! :D

Peace and Love,
Melissa and Arthur