Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:49:00 -0600
From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Dooks to all.
To all who sent me condolances regarding Cloud Dancer, I thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

To Dr.Bruce Williams, DVM: I do not think that you are intruding.  The
blood in Cloud Dancer's stool was dark, suggesting that it came from
abdomine or intestinal tract.  When Cloud Dancer left this mortal world for
the eternal world of the spirit, a very dark mass of material was expelled
from the mouth and the rectum.  I cleaned up Cloudy, put him into a ziplock
bag and stored his body in the freezer, as I cannot yet bury him in our
pet cemetary.  The ground is frozen solid under 2 or more feet of snow.

To all who have lost their fur-kids to the Rainbow Bridge, I can only
give you words that say "I feel your pain, and I believe that we will be
reunited in the great hereafter with our beloved ones, two legged and four
legged (even many-legged).

I have been laid up with severe influenza and congestive heart failure,
right after the passing of Cloud Dancer.  But I am now back to wish for
each of you the Peace of our Heavenly Father, which surpasses all human
understanding.

Rev.Ronald L. Sims,D.D.& Family:
8 hooman-beans,16 carpet- sharks/loveballs, 5 canines,2 felines & 6 fish