Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:23:20 -0800
From:
Hi all
Thanks for da kind sentiments for my brother but he is happy here and well
again and his blindness is gone and he can see and run again.

A little guy named Sonny came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place and
showed him where all da attractions and sites were.  He went over to da
Fruit Bar and tasted a few things.  Then he went to da Gravy Gourmet and
had a bite to eat after hiz appetizer at da Fruit bar.  He ate quite a bit
of da gravy too.  He then said he waz headed over to da Tube Park to try
hiz paw at da tube races.  I went with just to watch.  He had a little
trouble at first getting a partner as he waz a rookie but finally got
someone to agreed and they were off.  He waz soon scampering through da
tubes at a good rate of speed.  Hiz handoff were not to bad either.  All
in all he did real well and soon lost hiz rookie statis.  I think he will
be one of da greats ones.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of kisses to
hiz mommy and will be waiing here for her.

I looked up Jade Elaine in da pter.  She waz lounging over at da tube races
watching da excitment.  I went over there and talked to her for a time.  I
gave her your message and she said dat she misses you to.  But you will be
here before you know it.  Time is relative and passes very quickly.  She
said she will look in on you at da Reflecting Pool tommorrow so you better
be on your best behavior.  She said also dat she haz seen Ambi in da pool
and haz watched on occasion.  She said she might have had a little bit of
a paw in it.  She said to send her luv and lots of kisses and hugs.

I am off to Dirt Mountain for a little digging.  Got to enlarge da den a
little.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee