Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:57:49 -0800
From:
Hi all
A lot of controversy recently.  I am glad I am not involved in dat.

A little girl named Tiger Lily came in.  She waz met by Wolfy and Bull.
They were happy to see her and greetly her warmly.  They talked for some
time about what waz going on at home and all da gossip dat is happening
there.  Then they wondered over to da Fruit Bar and had a snack there.
Actually they ate quite a bit of stuff.  They then headed off to explore
and to show off all da sites and attractions here.  I later saw them headed
off to Dirt Mountain where they were going to enlarge da den for one more
and to just do some digging for da fun of it.  There waz soon dirt flying
in every direction and they were digging away at da den.  Tiger said to
tell her mommy she luved her bunches and send lots of hugs and cuddles
maybe a nip on da arm too.

I am off to rest and relax.  I might even take in a race or two.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee