Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:33:03 -0400
From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Today I was given a tour of the McCraig's Menagerie Ferret Rescue.  Carol
has 80 ferrets there.  Is the first time I have seen so many ferts in one
place, and I wanted every one of them!  Ha!

One had a huge tumor on it's leg, but that will ge addressed this week.
Another had severe adrenal, but was recovering and was hairless.  Poor
thing..  but it was happy!  I saw a Marshall Farms lab rescue, someone
had ground the incisors down..  man!  How horrible!!!!

Many ferts were old and having the usual age problems.  But all were
playing and very interested to lick me (kisses) and play with me.  All
were happy.  Was just so heart warming to have so many little heads and
beady eyes following my every move.

I didn't want another fert.  Just really don't need one at all.  But as it
was, took one with me to relieve the stress of 80 on Carol, she is getting
3 or so more on Sunday.  Many she had were very old, and not really
placeable.  I was willing to take any one of the gramps there but most are
not really in good enough health from age to take a transplanting.  I did
get a male of about 3 years old that is full of spice and vinegar.  Am
glad to have him.

Right now, the original two, Byte-me and Nibble-ed are out and really
raising holy terror in the house, I think they are jealous of the new guy.
They will get used to him as they did the others.  Byte-me made special
trips to climb up my pant leg and shirt to get extra attention, just to be
sure she was still #1, and she is.  Not supposed to have favorites, but I
do.  Ha!

Can't help but love a fert!!!!!!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo, and Bud