Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:55:12 -0500
From:
sandy robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sandee,
Will you please look for Auroara.She crossed the Bridge sometime yesterday
in her sleep.

Her Mommy had been looking after her brother Sammy who's been really sick
and when she went to look in on Auroara she was dead.She wasn't sick or
anything that her Mommy was aware of.Find Ming to join Auroara at the
Bridge.

'Roara was a spitefire little girl who'd been thru alot before her Mommy
took her home to love forever.She gave Mommy & other grownups lots of
kisses.But she didn't like other fuzzies.Roara was just about a year old.
Her Mommy is [log in to unmask] could use some cheering up from fuzzy
lovers like her who understand.

Please help me help our ferrets,please go to
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=7034&mid=87673
or visit http://www.geocities.com/sandi14r/fuzzslave.html