Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:48:04 -0700
From:
meesh meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,
Long time no talk.  Hope all has been well.  I haven't had much time to
check the FML - school's started up again and we're actually learning
surgery this year - it's a blast - scary but fun.

Unfortunately, speaking of surgeries.  I'm a lil worried Mighty Mouse might
be needing another one.  She's had two isolated episodes of hypersalivation-
one in front of my mom so I wasn't sure but recently one in front of me.
She's had no other signs but well, it's probably a recurrence of the
insulinomas.  She's getting checked out on friday.  Cross your collective
fingers for her.  But, I was thinking it's probably time I tried to get her
on the infamous Bob's Chicken Gravy and I had a couple of questions.  One
is what kind of blender am I going to need?  Any special kind if I'm going
to be blending bones?  Anyone know of any good brands?

The other is that I lost all my old emails this past summer and I lost the
recipe.  [I sent it. BIG]  If anyone could forward it to me, I'd really
appreciate it.

Otherwise, Mighty Mouse is still the wild spastic girl she's always been
and doing well otherwise - except being all alone.  I came so close to
adopting another ferret.  A girl in school called me one night at midnight
cause she found a ferret "war dancing" with some guy outside in the rain -
he was running away - a lil fluffy white boy who couldn't have been a year
old.  My friend was laughing her ass off watching this guy scared of this
cute lil thing that was trying to play with him.  Luckily we found the
owner who was in tears of joy when she saw the signs that my friend put up
that night.

Anyway, I've babbled long enough - time for sleep.  I hope all is well
with everyone and I if you are reading this Karen P...email me - I lost
ur addy..want to send you a pic of Mighty Mouse :).

Love you all,

Michaela Maurice
College of Veterinary Medicine
Ohio State University
Class of 2002-

ps....speaking of losing emails..I'm no longer on the FAIML mailing list
(new addy) - if anyone forwards me any info..could you "remind" me of the
listserv addy?  THANKS :)