Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:21:38 EDT
From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Anybody that may be into scrapbooking know of anyplace to get ferret
stickers, ferret scrapbook pages, ferret anything?  You can email me
directly if you know of any.

Also, thanks for all the responses on my ear mite question a few days ago.
My ferrets had casual contact with two rescues (they found a way INTO the
ferret room) and all tested positive for mites.  So they're being treated.
Also, while at the vet being checked for mites, during a cursory exam, one
of my guys has a lump in his mouth.  So we're going to have that removed
and tested.

BOB CHURCH - Just wondering how the food study is going (went?)?  I sent
in a sample and am really interested in your findings.

Prayers for the sick and lost fuzzies.

Susan D.