Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:16:03 EDT
From:
"Lisa P." <[log in to unmask]>
Dooks to all,

I have a Martin's Barn Carrier which I love.  I've received a number of
compliments on it as well as the bedding that was made for it.  I was
wondering to those who have one, what type of litterbox do you use with it?
The only box I've managed to fit inside is a corner litterbox, but it's too
small for the male, and the females also have a hard time using it.  The
door size is 8 3/4" x 8 3/4".  I'd like to find something that would fit
the width of the cage (15").  Any such thing as an adjustable-size
litterbox?  <g> Something tells me it will probably have to be homemade.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Lisa and the fuzzy four
Sunshine, Stretch, Snow White, and Ashley
http://communities.msn.com/TheFabulousFourFuzzies