Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:18:52 -0400
From:
Ferret Wise asks all ferret lover's to celebrate the harvest season by
participating in this years ANNUAL Pumpkin Festival.  Each year the Pumpkin
Festival is held in Keene, NH.  It draws Tens of Thousands of onlookers &
visitors from all over the Northeast and beyond as they assemble the most
pumpkins in one place and top the Guiness world record ( assembling the
most pumpkins in one place).

The folks at Ferret Wise see this as a UNIQUE opportunity to promote ferret
ownership-- so we are INVITING all Local or not so local ferret fanciers to
join us in assembling THE FIRST ferret decorated pumpkins for a sizable
display at the Pumpkin Festival.  Promoting responsible ferret ownership

What we need YOU to do is:  purchase and decorate a hollowed pumpkin by
carving or painting a ferret or even putting the word ferrets on it. Get
creative do anything you want  as long as it promotes ferrets!  Place a
votive candle inside and deliver to Ferret Wise Shelter in Marlborough,
NH  either on Friday Oct 27th or by Noon on Saturday October 28th. We have
pick up trucks ready that will be driving these wonderful PR pumpkins in
for arrangement in the festival!  We will be able to also place a sign
showing that the pumpkins were  coordinated by the shelter.

IN ADDITION Ferret Wise will forward a Harvest gift set which includes
a "Ferretville, NH" collectors mug, and hot chocolate gift pack which
includes flavored hot chocolate mixes and snack cookies to TWO pumpkin
contributors --
1.) for the LARGEST ferret decorated pumpkin and
2.) to the person who donates the most elaborately decorated ferret themed
pumpkin.
AND FINALLY for the pumpkin delivered from the furthest distance we will
forward one of the FerretWise harvest gift set with toys, a hammie &
canister of ferret treats!

DOESN'T this sound like FUN?  Ferret Wise staff will photograph the
arranged pumpkins and place the shot on the web sight for all can see the
creations our fellow ferret lovers contributed to this occasion!  Please
help us make this fun Fall festivity one that is a spotlight for our
friends the ferrets.

New England clubs / shelters are invited to organize pumpkins to be
delivered from their groups to Ferret Wise for a impressive display of
ferret ownership at this upcoming event!

Please RSVP to email addy above ( or call) if you plan to participate so
we can line up adequate transportation to move them all at once!  For any
further information or directions please phone the shelter at
(603) 876-4975.