Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:43:59 -0500
From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all you FML'ers out there!  I hope this post finds everyone (fuzzy
and non-fuzzy) happy & healthy.  Hugs to anyone with sick or fur-angeled
fuzzbutts.

I just wanted to get the word out that the Greater Chicago Ferret
Association needs volunteers, especially during the day Tuesday & Friday.
We could always used extra help any other time, but as I found out Tuesday
night (when I volunteer), we had to do all the play groups, feedings,
evening meds, etc.  starting at 6 pm which means an all-nighter for Mary &
Norm.  I stayed until 10:45 and only half the cages had been let out so
far.  PLEASE if you are in the Chicago area (Lyons, to be exact - about
10 minutes from Brookfield Zoo) give Norm a call (708) 442-8650 and offer
to volunteer!  I live in Elgin which is 40 miles away from the shelter &
I still go every week!  BTW, no one asked me to post this but I had to -
we're desperate.  If anyone attended the Chicago Show last Saturday you saw
the pictures of all 100+ shelter ferrets and the signs everywhere saying
"Volunteers Needed"...we weren't lying!  Even if you can just clip nails,
clean ears, cuddle with the fuzzies, give meds - it'd help a great deal.
We mostly need volunteers during the day to let the kids out & clean cages
though.  Okay enough rambling...call Norm today!

*hugs n' dooks*

Amy & the two-fifths-GCFA-adoptee Brat Pack!

~~~
Visit Miya (Pants), Nina (Bean), Rascal (Tazzums), Jack (Jackie), Joey =
(Jo-Jo), & Koty the doggie (Roofy-Roes) @
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78