Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 07:18:28 EDT
From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Big BM, 4, sweet & average BF, 2 with attitude to spare seek partner who
can handle us for a good time.  No swinging solo.

Oops, this is the FML, not the Village Voice :-)

He (Evil--who is not) takes Prednisone once a day for Insulinoma, which is
totally under control.  She (Scooter) HATES other ferrets except Evil.  She
will bite through the cage bars at other ferrets, to the point of piercing
noses and otherwise breaking skin.  She can be a little nippy (not a biter
though) with people when she gets worked up.  They are available for
adoption or permanent foster--the shelter will continue to pay their
medical expenses if you foster.  Both have tested negative for ADV.  They
need to go to an adult household (or one with older kids), either with
no other ferrets or a house that understands that they won't be able to
integrate these two in with others.  If you would like to consider giving
these two a home, please contact me privately.  We could also arrange for
a cage to go with them in a foster or adoption situation.

Anne