Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:51:03 EDT
From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Well, nobody ever seems to respond to my posts.  Usually I don't care, but
my husband and I are a little concerned about this so I'll try posting it
again...

Is there a reason why my 12 week old male Spike, would be sucking ears?  He
only does it to Daisy, and I catch him doing it all the time.  He doesn't
seem interested in doing it to Joseph.  I've heard that it might be a sign
of adrenal disease - is this true?  Would it be a sign of adrenal disease
in Spike or Daisy?  Daisy is 1 & 1/2 years old.  If you know, please let me
know if I should be taking one of them to the vet?

Corynne