From:
Rudik Elaine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 01:02:07 -0700
It is difficult to understand why the anonymous poster of 10-15-2000 had
so many questions and harsh comments about Mr. And Mrs. Cole and the Kit
and Caboodle Ferretry.  If everyone involved with ferrets was as personable
and professional as the Coles, it would represent a vast improvement in the
ferret community.

Yes, it is reported that they now have more than 400 ferrets, and are
planning to buy out at least one other large breeder, but how can anyone
claim that they have limited knowledge.  To the contrary, they are very
knowledgeable and I am sure they will only continue to improve and they
also have the potential to make great contributions to the ferret
community.

Why the objection to them entering 30 ferrets at one show?  I have been
to shows where they entered around 40 ferrets and they handled it quite
effortlessly and professionally.  They have been attending ferret shows
all across the country, winning many ribbons and trophies and I don t
think that would be possible it they were entering too many ferrets in
the shows.

With their resources and a business of ferrets that is growing rapidly,
it would certainly appear that they could very well be a viable alternative
to Marshall Farms ferrets sometime in the near future.  That would be a
tremendous service to the world of ferrets.

Personally, I don t see where they have done anything to deserve all the
criticism leveled at them by the anonymous poster.  In fact they should be
applauded and at least given a fair chance to continue to be successful.

Elaine