From:
Tammy&Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:31:08 -0400
well.......hello.  today i went to the vet because i found a lump in jinx's
belly.  the lump that i found, ended up being..........his kidney!!!!  that
is all it was.  i am so happy about that.  he is fine.....phew!!!!  i just
dont remember noticing that before....thank God that is all it is.  but
the vet did find that jinx's skin is too pink and he has been itching alot
lately, so the vet said that he has an allergic reaction to something.  the
vet asked me if i could think of anything that i may of changed lately at
home, cannot think of one thing....maybe it is the clothes detergent?
i may buy htpoallergitic detergent now to be safe.  the vet gave him an
antiflammitory shot in the office and he gave me ammoxicilin drops to give
him every 12 hours for 10 days to fight infection of his allergy.  but the
vet said this relief from itching may be temporary if he is still reacting
to something in house.  so we shall see.  can anyone direct me to a web
site that shows the inside anatomy of a ferret?  i searched search engines
for one and couldnt find one.  also....does anyone know anykind of cream
or natural oil that i can put on jinx to help maybe relieve some of his
itching?

thank you all for your prayers and concerns....
tammy and jinx