From:
Ann Hehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:08:46 EDT
Sandee, look for my Sabrina.  She is the silvermitt who should have come
over this afternoon.  Show her around and make sure she finds the ferratone
falls, she loved that stuff.

Sabrina had adenocarcinoma, poorly differentiated, origin anal sack.  She
had two procedures to remove it but it came back, really quick.  Her last
one was 2 1/2 weeks ago and the incision did not heal due to the tumor
growing behind it.  Her butt looked terrible for about 2 weeks, but you
would have never known it by the way she acted up until yesterday.  She was
active, moving her toys from place to place.  She had a barbell, 2 small
baby dolls and a tigertail that she was constantly moving.  She was the
only one of my 5 who had toys.  She loved to get on the table on weekend
mornings and help me eat my yogurt.  She would get on my bathroom sink to
drink out of a cup I keep there for their drinking purposes, she would
always knock it over and drink the water from the bottom of the sink.
Whenever I would let her out of her house the first thing she would do
is steal the bottle of ferratone and hide it.  She was such a fun loving
ferret, the most people engaging one of the group.  I am going to miss her
like crazy, 3 years is no where near long enough.

To make this passing worse I had to help my 9 year old Sheltie cross on
Sept 11 because of lymphoma.  September hasn't been good for my household.
My 4 other fuzzies are well.  I have 2 five year olds, one of which is on
Lupron and doing well so far.  And I have 2 three year olds that I adopted
from a shelter last December and they are well.  I also have a 9 year old
cat and a teenage daughter.

So Sandee, as requested, look for Sabrina and make sure she finds Pepper.
Pepper died right before I got Sabrina, at the tender age of 11 months,
cause forever unknown even though I had a necropsy done.  No definitive
cause was ever detected.  I'm sure Alex is there too, the bridge doesn't
keep dogs out, does it.  I don't think so.  Tell Sabrina I love her and
miss her so very much and so does my daughter.  I can picture her now,
looking for some mischief to get into and I'm sure there is plenty there
to get into, afterall there are ferrets there!

Ann, Cinnamon, Jillian, Wriggley, Zoey, cat Missy, human child Lacey
all missing Bree.