From:
tasha james <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:44:59 +0100
Hi everyone,

I have only recently subscribed to the fml and I would like to introduce me
and my brood.

First me, I am 12 years old, I live in england and I rescue ferrets.

Now my ferrets: first is polar, he is about 2yrs old,albino and is the most
comical of all the group.

RAINA is about 4 and is the oldest of our ferrets, she is dark and also
the leader of the group, she is very stubborn and only does what she wants
to do.

BEAR is 3yrs old and is the acrobat and escape artist of the group, he can
be very loving and cuddly but is normally trying to find a hole.

Bandit is about 17wks old and is the cuddly one of the group he likes to
curl up on your lap and watch t.v.

Shady is bandits sister and she is the total opposite of him, she is very
active and does not sit on your lap for very long because she is normally
looking for mischeif.

Lunar is the ferret that causes the most trouble,she doesn't like other
ferrets and has lived on her own for the last year, but about a month ago
we got a couple of viciouse baby ferrets and she gets on well with one of
them so she now has a friend.

Jodie is lunars friend, she is about 14wks old and is viciouse although
she is getting a lot better now.

The only other ferrets I have are viciouse rescue ferrets that I am taming
so that they can go to new homes.

from
tasha and her brady bunch.