From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:21:19 -0400
In case anyone is interested; I orderd Ferrets for Dummies from Amazon.com
a day or so after the post in the FML that there was such a thing.  I
received conformation tonight that my book is on the way.  As a owner of
43 "... for Dummies" books on computer subjects and another dozen or so on
non-computer subjects including Cats for Dummies; I can seriously recommend
"Dummies" books to anyone.  I've been working with computers since 1976
and still learn things with "Dummies" books.  Don't let the title "... for
Dummies" turn you off to the books.  They are just well done books in easy
to read and understand form.  I suspect "Ferrets for Dummies" will be the
same.

-- Tim C. Watson

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tcwatson