From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:55:48 -0400
She takes wonderful care of my seven fuzzies also, and she and her staff
are the greatest.  Dr. K. is all heart, not only cares, but fights like
the devil for her patients - several of mine wouldn't be here today if it
wasn't for her.  I remember once (when she was a lowly just starting out
vet in a big clinic), I brought a fuzzy in for a post op check, and someone
had dumped a hamster with a large tumor on her, (didn't want to spend the
money), she was determined to perform the surgery and have the expenses
taken from her wages (that was the deal there).  My friend Barb has her to
thank for a big goofy gorgeous male fuzzy named Gunther - someone found him
in a ditch, more dead than alive, dog bit and infected, took him in to be
euthanized.  Same clinic, same deal ... he is alive and happy today.

I wanted to surprise them with the comment posted recently, but printed it,
deleted the FML and lost it - can anyone tell me which issue ?  They would
get a real charge out of it.  Thanks

Joanne and the the Lauderdale Seven - Dooker the Diabolic, Max the
Magnificent, Sugar the Georgia Peach, Taz the Terrible, Precious (she
really is), Dudley the old man of the bunch, and Peaches (the boss-lady)

[Moderator's note: That was issue 3175 on 15th of Sept.  BIG]