From:
Danielle Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:25:00 -0500
Awhile back I saw door gate for ferrets in Ferrets(magazine) I think it was
called the Ferret Watcher.  It was plexiglass?  (something like that) and
it stayed by the bending and catching in the doorframe.  If anyone knows
what I'm talking about and knows how I can order one, PLEASE contact me at
[log in to unmask] .  We're moving in a month and I won't be
able to shut the door when they're out.  I need something that I can keeo
the door open.  Tanks for your help