Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:35:39 EDT
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone that there will be a Specialty show at
the Richmond Fairgrounds as part of the Virginia State Fair this Sunday,
September 24th.  The show is still taking entries and would welcome any
and all beautiful ferrets!  Ferrets must have canine distemper and rabies
shots...I am including a link to my website that has the entry forms and
all the details.

http://www.ferrethaven.org/newpage1.htm

This is a new show and I very much hope that with good attendance that
this show will repeat next year - its for an excellent cause, the Richmond
Ferret Rescue League - so please, if you can, go!  If you can't, I hope to
see you next year!

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
http: www.ferrethaven.org
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854