From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:01:41 EDT
Of course all ferrets have different likes, and different favorite objects.
Our ferrets have deemed certain things theirs.  Ex: Laddie has a ferret
kong he hides in a cup by my computer from everyone esle, only jubilee
likes socks and scrunchees, Pong likes ping pong balls, ... the list goes
on and on.

What I'm fascinated over is that there is a very special sleep sack in the
cage that was sent by a very sweet person on the fml to Rocky and Sean.
Okay so how, out of five ferrets did Rocky knooooooooow that was his sleep
sack?  He is always in it, while the other sleep else where, and this
morning I heard nothing but hissing.  I came out here to see Rocky (bottom
of the totem pole and who would never scruff an ant), dragging my Jubilee
out of hes sleep sack repeatedly.  She would go back in, he's become
upset...and drag her out.  He finally won and got in the sack alone.  I
don't know I just find this sort of thing fascinating.  There have been
other things that Sean and others have given to Rocky and he "knoooows".
How does he know?

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html