From:
Deb Yeingst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:39:53 -0400
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I`m going to have to cancel the
show.  as I have stated before it takes funds to put on a show, and those
funds were not avalible, and the time is getting to tight to try to get
anything done....I will be sending the money back to those who were kind
enough to send me money for the show, and the flyers i received from
different company I will see that they are passed around the ferret
community.  I guess for know, I have to say i`m very sorry, and also this
is not over, I will try again.  i will see everyone at the other ferret
shows.

thank you,
Deb