From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:48:54 -0400
Hey all-
I had to interrupt your reading just ONE MORE TIME -- yes, it is me again-
Jerimiah the handsome boy at Ferret Wise!

That little guy Sterling who had the shelter up ended for so long - being
very sick and taking all the attention.  Hey he is turning out to be a
pretty obnoxious kid!

Now he is demanding his time out by standing up at the cage door next thing
he will be rattling the house -- he thinks he needs to be out more than me!
I can't believe it !- And he grabbed one of the girl's today-- the skinny
little thing and started shaking her what for-- now I am, going to need to
keep an eye on him-- he must be feeling better-- I won't let him have MY
JOB!  I know we all wanted him to start feeling better-- but since when
does he have to start getting bossy and all.  I am going to have to
straighten that little guy out!  :)

Maybe I should introduce him personally to the Aroma kid!

Jerimiah-
always making new plans at Ferret Wise!