From:
Allison Denomme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 20:11:36 -0400
I want to thank those who e mailed me with advice. Thanks

Nietzsche (Neechee) crossed the rainbow bridge on Wednesday :( .  It was
confirmed lymphosarcoma (not an injury as thought a week ago).  I went to
visit him at the Animal Hospital around noon on my lunch break.  He took
his last breath as the vet went to take him out of his cage.  I miss him so
much and it was so hard to clean up all his belongings for he has gathered
a lot.  I hope it gets easier, but there's such an empty spot in my heart.
I'm still finding hidden treasures in the couch and under the bed, and it
breaks my heart.  He was too young.  I hope Sandee has some friends to
greet him over the Rainbow Bridge.  He could use a good friend as this
week's been hell for him...

Thank you all,
Allison Denomme (Way up North)