From:
Nancy Stenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:47:42 -0500
My vet clinic uses only Galaxy for vaccinations, because of the high
incidence of reactions they have seen to Fervac.  A couple of my adopted
kids came with some Fervac that the previous owner had ordered and they
administered it until it expired, but with dire warnings, and now that
it's gone, they won't order it themselves.  My two older ferrets have been
vaccinated with Galaxy all along (except for one year when they got the
Fervac I brought in).  One has had no problems with either but the other
has had several reactions, and the vet recommended not vaccinating him
anymore.  I'm planning to explore Fervac with another vet, in case that
might work better for him, but if not, I guess we'll have to give up on
vaccinations.  The last reaction was pretty bad.

nancy
--
Nancy Stenson
Institute of Linguistics, ESL, and Slavic Languages and Literatures

Phone: (612) 624-2529
email: [log in to unmask]