From:
sandy robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:39:45 -0700
Can someone please explain to me a situation I've encountered.

Here's the scoop.A shelter has to many ferrets for only one person to
care for,35-50.Lets say there are 20 that need to be fed every 4 hours.
They won't make Bob's chicken gravy,who knows why but will feed baby food
chicken & AD.This gets to be expensive quick.The gravy is better for them
anyway.They are always asking for help.

Ok,some ferrets people are willing to go hundreds of miles from their home
to take some of these ferrets & get the medical help they need.Seems as
tho the shelter op can't/won't let them go more than 50 miles from that
shelter.They have to have the ferrets where they can visit.I mean we all
love each & every ferret that comes & goes from our place,right?But we
do adopt out ferrets.If we didn't we'd be so overcrowed that we couldn't
accept any.We all try to make sure that when a ferret leaves our care that
they have the best home for them.And because they leave doesn't mean that
we don't love or want those ferrets anymore.It's for the best interest of
the ferrets.

I feel so helpless for those ferrets.I mean look at KIm at Kista.She
accepted any help to benefit the ferrets.Sorry Kim.But I do so admire
you & your devotion to ferrets.

Ok,enough of my gripping.