From:
Heidi Lynne LePak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:16:58 -0700
Hello from an FML lurker.

This delurking is in response to a "SuperPet Cages" post from Monday,
9/4/00.  The end of the email mentioned connecting two fert cages with a
side note of not knowing how it was to be done, yet.

My husband has created the ultimate fert paradise for our Frantic Ferret
Frenzy (or triple F) with two large cages and one small one connected via
both hard shell and soft shell super fert tubing.  He used a wire cutter to
make room for the black plastic mounting connector (SuperPet's FerreTrail
passageway connectors, which clip on to the cage bars.)  They have an
entire room to themselves, *plus* are able to climb over the wooden
barricade into the cage in the front room.

Since my husband and I spend most of our time in the front room, that
cage is the most used for sleeping or trying to get our attention.
Unbelievably, especially for *our* little poop factories, they wake up, run
through tubing to get to the litter box in their main cage (or a reasonable
facsimile thereof, like the floor of their main cage) and have yet to use
the front room cage for pooping.

When we have the pictures developed I will post them.

Heidi Lynne and James LePak & the Frantic Ferret Frenzy

(Bandit, Bear, and Blitz) & the Feline Femme Fatale sisters
(Dusty and Pepper)