From:
Flavia CalzecchiOnesti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 22:28:39 +0200
Hi David and all FMLers,
the more I realized I do those things too!  And, not only for my three
raisin-balls, but for my cats as well... mmh... Anyway, if this is
'nutterness', I love to be nutter!

As for the sad things,
dear Sandee, my beloved Buio is on his way to the Cats' Rainbow Bridge, but
I'd like to ask you if you could find him and allow him to meet some new
ferret playmates... He always adored my ferrets, and looks like they're
upset too for his departure... He even liked raisins (uhmm... a ferrcat?).

Thank you Sandee, your job is very important!

Hugs to all,
Flavia, Play, Goku and Kiki