Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 12:49:57 -0500
Hi all-

My best friend (who knows of my love for ferrets and indulges me yet thinks
me insane) sent me this addie from Boston.  Her husband actually found it
and suggested she send it to me.  Seems little Nadja won "Best in Show" in
this magazine's photo contest.  She's a cutie, all right!  Is Janelle on
this list?  I haven't heard mention of this picture yet, so she might not
be.  If she is, Hi Janelle, and congratulations!  The site is

http://www.boston.com/news/packages/pets2000/bestinshow.htm

There may be more ferret pictures in there but I haven't had a chance to
check out all the other entries.

Have fun!

Jamie and the gang

p.s.- Einstein and Booboo came through their surgeries with flying colors.
Einstein had a huge adrenal as well as a few (as yet asymptomatic)
insulinomas that Dr. Sue removed, and Booboo had a humongous, ugly,
probably malignant tumor taking its blood supply from her liver (tho wasn't
actually attached to the liver- we're awaiting lab results) that she
removed.  She gave me the option of putting her to sleep while she was on
the table, but since she hasn't been acting sick or in pain at all yet (Sue
just noticed the mass when Booboo was in for her shots, and I couldn't feel
it at all because of her big spleen) I decided to give her as much time as
we can until she DOES start to suffer from it, if it is truly malignant.
Anyway, thanks for the good thoughts.