From:
sandy lutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:10:19 -0500
I am new to the ferret world.  Aquired an older neutered male several weeks
ago.  Had not been taken care of.  Mr. Weazel is now getting healthy and
happy.  I have no idea how old he is.  He doesn't play a lot.  This
week-end I bought 2 new babies (6 weeks) male and female with intentions of
raising some of my own.  My question is: Should I leave the babies together
or seperate them?  I kinda thought that putting them in sepaerate cages
would help them be more people oriented since they wouldn't have each
other.  I handle them a lot and they seem to be liking the attention.  They
nip a little but I think with bitter apple that will stop real soon, before
their teeth get really big.  They are using the litter box which makes me
real happy since Mr. Weazel was never trained to.  Is it to late for him to
learn?  I tried but he just wanted to play in it.  They are sure delightful
sweet little fuzzies.  TIA for any help you can give me.

Safe Haven Farm
Mr. Weazel, Charlie and Sassy