From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 08:48:09 -0400
>From:    Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: allergies, foods, genetics, Mike Janke
>
>Mike Janke is one of the people we sue for advice.  Knows his stuff and is
>constantly learning.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Sukie, and I just wanted to add that I
give advice freely now.  I haven't been sued for it in at least a few
months!  <grin>

As an addendum to my post about the field trials of the new canine
distemper vaccine... I have just been told that only six vets in the entire
country are participating in this field trial.  Since two of those are
right here in South Florida, it looks like the odds are not good that one
will have a participating vet in one's home town.  I still have not been
able to get a who/where on the other participants.  And the USDA approval
for release of the vaccine to the study vets is not due to be given until
September 5th, so it will be a week or two after that before the study
actually begins.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc