Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:45:38 EDT
Hello everyone.

Today our kitty cat , Buttons died.  Buttons was Banx's uncle.  Banx loved
to chase him around.  They even ate each other's food all of the time.  I
think they liked each other's food more than their own.

Buttons died at the vet..I don't know if that was a good thing or bad.
We didn't get to see him in his final hours.  It was bad because he was
without us.  We didn't even get to tell him bye.  He was at the vet since
Tuesday a week ago, having surgery because he couldn't go to the bathroon.
He had a catheter put in and the taken out.  They had to put it back in
becuase he was getting blocked again.  Then he just died.

We did get to go visit him Thursday.  The sad thing is that we were
expecting him home the day he died.  Instead we got a $400 bill and our
little kitty is gone!

It is very sad here and we will miss Buttons dearly.  Sorry it isn't
about a ferret, but a ferret's uncle kitty cat.  I hope that is ok!

well prayers to all and dooks!

Laura and Buttons