Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:01:44 EDT
I lost the 1-800 phone number to order Stevia.  Anyone reading this have
it??  Info.: I called the people who sell this (then lost the number) and
was told Stevia has an AFTER TASTE.  Ferrets might not like it.
Dunno................

I get newsletter from the Peterson's.  But I have no room to keep such
things as keepsakes, and subsequently, do not have their address to send
money.  Anyone out there to help??
*********************Thank you.  Getting old and forgetful.********

Thank you BIG, for letting us know about being able to write about being
ill.  I had no idea.  Is this written somewhere that I was supposed to
read years ago when I found all of you???  [It's in the (now too old)
"welcome note" which is sent to new subscribers.  BIG]

I used to look forward to Modern Ferret like a kid at Christmas.  With all
the setbacks this young couple are experiencing, and the magazine coming
late so frequently, I have changed my outlook.

I do not know these people.  But I certainly believe people like Troy Lynn,
and our miracle of miracles: BIG.  And I know what the magazine itself has
done for me.

Now I think: o.k.---I give these guys a little money each year.  And they
try to do great things for ferrets: for all of us.  And I am paying them
for what they already HAVE done.  These two are our ferret magazine
pioneers.  I mean -you know-they really are!!!!  I don't want to forget
that.

There was next to nothing on ferrets out there when I first got their
magazine.  Man, was I THRILLED to get their pictures of ferrets and
articles!!@#%^& Anybody remember their first magazine ferret high ?  What
a pure rush of joy.

They are a part of ferret lovers everywhere.  They are a factor in bringing
ferret lovers together: relaying information we could find no where else.
I got phone numbers, addresses, products for ferrets I never saw anywhere
else.  And now, those of us who believe in the power of prayer, could spend
a quiet moment asking for His care for these two brave, struggling people.

Prayers to ALL of you out there who are ill, in pain,and suffering,
fearful, frustrated, and concerned for your future.

It is those times when the rainbow seems farthest away that we are closet
to the Lord: reminded that His love IS the way.  In those moments when we
feel most alone hear His voice and take His hand.  For only then does our
troubled heart allow us to trust a humble shepherd.

May God bless and keep us all: my FML family
Lisette