From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1992 10:09:08 -0500
Dear Chris and people of the mailing list:  our small publication the
Ferret Talk for Ferret Friends will of course give credit to anything
we use to the individual that wrote it.  Presently our little club
is just getting started.  Members now include myself, my ferret Sam,
An Indian River Animal Control Officer named Debbie, and a vet here in
Vero.  We are small but you must start somewhere.  A before hand thank
you to everyone.