From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1993 08:54:50 -0400
OK - Chere here - does anyone know what is going on with the shelters
in the Mid-west?  As you all can see from the T.V.  there is much
flooding - can we help? can we assist?  what can we do.  Does
andyone know if the GCFA is O.K.?  How about Mary Van Dahm?  Time
to join togather again folks and help those in a disaster - let me
know if anyone is starting a control point for rescue - lets's all
get out there and help those animals.  Chris please pass this along
to all the networks - if we know what is happening and what is
needed people will help.  Signed Chere McCoy, President Ferret
Friends of Indian River County, Florida.