From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:31:17 -0500
Ok this is a little past the season, but Jackie found a list of doggie
new years resolutions that was really cute.  We were talking and decided,
ferret owner new years resolutions would be even funnier.  So if the list
will forgive the belatedness..  I thought you all might like to add to
the modest list we started.

Ferret Lovers New years resolutions

I will learn to love every ferret in the petshop without bringing them all
home.

I will stop telling "my ferret did the cutest thing" stories to co-workers.

I will remember, no one but me really cares what color the ferret just
pooped.

I will not give in to a demand to be let out of the cage while I'm mopping
the floor!  I won't...I won't...I won't...oh well, just this time... slip,
sliding away...giggle, giggle, REVENGE!

I don't really have to have a ferret of every color.

I won't try to convince myself "I'm sure my husband won't notice another
furball running around."

It's a modest start.
Christopher & Crew