From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:17:59 -0800
I am pleased to announce the birth of 3 little pinkie-sized bundles of joy
in the Mystyx Critterhold.<g> sire is Highlander's MacKenzie of MFX, dam is
Celtic Ferrets' Ione of MFX.  I own both parents.  (this is 'Kenzie's first
litter,Ione's second, possibly her last(Ione is just pushing 2)

Mama is doing fine, babies are squeaking and grunting and strong.  They
were already born when I got home from work last night from work.

Her earliest due date was the 27th of January.  Ione, however, is being
a perfect darling, not even snapping when I gently removed her from the
nesting box and made sure everyone was healthy.  She took raisins from my
fingers, and gave me a kiss.  Ione was such a feisty youngster, I'm really
surprised she's being so mellow now.I won't disturb their nest for a few
days, and will take pics in a couple days, and post them to lists which
allow it, and put them up on my site.  I can't wait to see what colors we
get, with an Albino papa, and Dark Sable mama(nose is mottles black not
solid), we ought to get a variety.

Kim
==
Kim Wolf, Mystyx Samoyeds,MFX Ferrets, and Ferret Rescue.Member Critter
Haven East Region.
Visit our Websites:
www.petfinder.org
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets