From:
Jody Endicott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:10:30 -0500
Hi everyone i am new to this list .  I just wanted to say that I think it
is horrible what is going on with the Kim and Kista shelter.  I don't know
Kim but I have been following this on other boards and I think that whoever
is doing this should make themselves known.  It is just out right wrong.
What Kim is doing for those ferrets is a wonderful thing, and I respect her
for that.

One last thing, I started a new ferret webpage that I would like for you
all to visit.  The address is http:www/fuzzycentral.com.

Jody