From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 23:02:42 -0500
"Kitty is an albino ferret, approximately 1 1/2 years of age, very playful.
She would like to play with other ferrets and enjoys sneaking up on me to
attack my ankles.  She needs a home w here she can be out for more than 1
hour a day.  Jane is salt & pepper color, approximately 5-7 years of age
(she was given to me so I am not sure), she could be going blind although
the vet states she isn't, she prefers quiet time, and does not like other
ferrets.  She does however, like to attack feet.  She nips when she is
startled.  I do have a four tier cage, 2 beds, food bowls, water bottles,
toys, and treats to send with them."

Contact: Michelle at [log in to unmask] or 704-739-3027.  (permission
granted to forward with the phone number and e-mail)

Area code 704 appears to be in the Charlotte, NC, region.

Incidentally, I'm starting to compile a page listing ferrets needing homes
in NC to make it easier to keep track of listings like this, which seem
to come up so often; it includes those in foster care, at local humane
societies, and those still in their original homes but needing a new family
soon.  Plus links to NC ferret rescues, of course.  Follow the link from
the main TriFL web page or check it out at:

http://www.trifl.org/needhomes.html

-Pam S.