From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:32:16 -0500
We had our satellite camera focused on "Georgia's sweatshop" (under
surveillance re immigrant workers") Report: Reports of hanging out little
butts to entice Herons

Results: All we did observe was little weasel butts shaking in the window
to entice Herons.

We cannot charge the innocent Herons.

Our Report on the "crocheting and painting" - we saw via satellite camera,
after crocheting these Amazing ferrets dragged the wool over canvas and
produced paintings their owner confiscated.jury out on this.(refer to Ms.
Furbutt's drawing and her millionaire owner of 1902!!)

As an International Surveillance we are watching closely to see if "Kourie
Ferret is not the alias of Clarence Whorley, living in Mexico, Known gun
owner and selective user"

We are also looking into feeding Coffee beans to ferrets - this could come
under drug surveillance by law.

And I'm sorry but I must report "gator feeding (eeks) and pearl diving" to
the Interpol...that's my job!

The Royal Canadian Guys have called an emergency meeting.re: Pongo's
Tuckas.Is Scott licensed?

[LM]